Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow Days

Today, in NYC we finally got some snow.  Nothing big, but we don't really get it all the often, so when we do people freak out!  Anyway, my team was supposed to cheer at a basketball game today and then we were going to practice right after, but the school closed the gym from 12:00 on so I got a snow day!

Days like this make me sad to be a working mom.  It has been so great to just stay home with Olivia, knowing that I had no where to go all day long.  It's noon here and we're still in our pj's.  We've played all morning, mommy's gotten all her laundry done and now were getting ready to cuddle on the couch with an episode of Mickey Mouse Club House.  Today is one of those days that just makes we want to quit my job, live in a trailer (because that's all we'll be able to afford in NY with one salary) and stay home with my little girl every day!

My favorite part, I just sent the hubs out to the grocery store to pick things up for the week.  We're making pulled pork sandwiches for dinner.  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment